Mollie (Bookdictive Reviews)'s Reviews > Existence

Existence by Abbi Glines
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Existence.

40.0% "May I just say that I really, really don't like the name Dank? Other than that it's pretty good so far."
42.0% "After Anna from Sweet Evil, it's refreshing to see a character who doesn't really stop herself from having a bf and being with "Dank" at the same time. Obviously it will bother her later but I feel like she's exuding normal behavior for a young woman."
55.0% "More Hades, less moping! Also Leif sounds like the most perfectess boyfriend ever!"
63.0% "I AM INSULTED!! The point of Romantic poetry is not, I repeat, NOT romance! I mean, not only would an English teacher never ever jump from Greek tragedies and straight into Wordsworth, but seriously?? Pagan is complaining about having to read Wordsworth because she's too crazy-train-to-crazy-town to handle it--but Romantic poetry exemplifies the opposite! It is not happy-go-mushy poetry! I'm insulted for Wordsworth"
75.0% "Pagan is a pathetic, self-centered human being with no compassion for others."
100.0% "EFF YOU, cliffhanger! Hackdnslsoqgsixhsshsksaaks because of course no matter how much I thought this book was "_________" I can't handle cliffhangers!"