Literarycat's Reviews > Tiger Born

Jun 30, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: first-reads-books, read-first-reads
Read from June 20 to 29, 2012

I am so excited that I received Tiger Born as a Goodreads Firstread. Tiger Born is a compelling story of a demon halfblood Je'Rol and his journey to find the truth and a way to control his demon side. He has to fight his way from the hands of a soceress and the man she works for to escaping death at his tribes hand. M.A. Niles does a wonderful job writing this novel. The images she depicts are very well done and the story line is interesting as well. The way the novel ended makes me wonder if there will be another book to accompany it. I would very much like to see another novel.

I enjoyed reading the book a great deal. I found it hard to put down and when I did, I couldn't wait to pick it up again. I admit there were points where the story seemed to drag on, but now that I finished the book, those points were necessary to the story line. Not every story can be fast paced and move along quickly some need to take time, and Tiger Born is one that has a lot of information that is needed to understand the plot. All in all it was a book I enjoyed and would suggest to others.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger Born.

06/29/2012 page 185