Sadonna's Reviews > The Way Back

The Way Back by Carter Quinn

Jun 11, 12

bookshelves: mm, pdf, contemporary
Read in June, 2012

I had read Carter Quinn's short stories and really liked them so I was really looking forward to this novel. I was not disappointed. The story of Riley and Jason and Eric was a bit of a roller-coaster ride and even involved some throwing up! As the story begins, Riley and Jason are dating - six years after they had last seen each other in college. When all three had been friends in college, Eric and Riley ended up having an affair that Eric then ran out on and broke Riley's heart. Just as Riley and Jason are getting close - closer than Riley has let anyone else get in the years since Eric - Eric calls out of the blue and wants Riley back. Talk about your bad timing!

But there are more secrets than even meet the eye. And they will come back to bite somebody in the ass on this one. But I'm not going to say anything else. You have to read it for yourself. You won't be sorry.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way Back.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♡♥Ang ♥♡ I don't no of I can read this now, there's cheating?? Wtf :( I brought this thinking fluff lol

Sadonna ~♡♥Ang ♥♡~ wrote: "I don't no of I can read this now, there's cheating?? Wtf :( I brought this thinking fluff lol"

It's on the edge and it's definitely not fluff.