Elis Miranda's Reviews > Gabriel's Inferno

Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard

Mar 06, 2013

Read from June 11, 2012 to March 04, 2013

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gabriel's Inferno.

Quotes Elis Miranda Liked

Sylvain Reynard
“When I am an old man and I can remember nothing else, I will remember this moment. The first time my eyes beheld an angel in the flesh. “I will remember your body and your eyes, your beautiful face and breasts, your curves and this.” He traced his hand around her navel before dragging it lightly to the top of her lower curls. “I will remember your scent and your touch and how it felt to love you. But most of all, I will remember how it felt to gaze at true beauty, both inside and out. For you are fair, my beloved, in soul and in body, generous of spirit and generous of heart. And I will never see anything this side of heaven more beautiful tham you”

Sylvain Reynard
“Sometimes people, when left alone, can hear their own hatefulness for themselves. Sometimes goodness is enough to expose evil for what it really is.”

Sylvain Reynard
“I’m going to be thrown out of Paradise tomorrow, Beatrice. Our only hope is that you find me afterward. Look for me in Hell.”

06/11/2012 page 100
20.0% "I finally cath the tone of the book. I was reading like a simple book but it doesn't. Now, I am reading like it deserves."