Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog's Reviews > Good For You

Good For You by Tammara Webber

Jun 12, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from June 11 to 12, 2012

I have loved Reid, who stole a piece of my ❤, throughout this series. I was dying for him to have his HEA and I was NOT disappointed!! Yes his behaviour in the previous books haven't been all that great (understatement I know!!) but he has this little boy lost quality - a vulnerability that is so endearing and when teamed with his bad boy gorgousness how can you NOT fall for him??!!

In this story Reid has a car crash whilst driving under the influence. He has his day in court and ends up having to do community service which ironically sees him working on restoring the new house of the family his crime affected. On his first day on this project he meets Dori. Dori is the complete opposite of Reid in so many ways although I have to say it took me some time to warm to her. Maybe I was partly feeling defensive of Reid but I don't think it was just that. However, despite that, she was self-less, and once her true character and her heart-break and suffering was unveiled and explored I wanted to pick her out the story and put her in my pocket!! I also LOVED how she drew out the REAL Reid who was hidden under the self-destructive persona caused by his home life and adopted perception by others!! Reid was amazing with Dori,he never pushed her and I ❤'d him even more for that!! Their journey was emotional and sigh..yummy!!

"Tell me what to do next, because I'm not sure what you want" - Reid

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good For You.

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog Finally got round to the 3rd in this series!!! Can't wait to get Reid's story!!

Dominique I think you'll LOVE it! BTW you are the rock star reader. I think you read three books to my one. :)

Melissa Brown Wonderful book.

Happy Gitte, I haven't read #3 either! I've been putting it off b/c loved Graham and Emma's story and there have been MANY awesome books to read! Looking fwd to your 101st review :D

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog Dominique - thanks and yep I haven't had much sleep LOL!!

Happy - LOL 101 YAY :0)

Karen I think book 3 is the best in the series! Reid, oh Reid...he will pull you in and you'll be thinking about the book for days.

Stacia (the 2010 club) Awww...have fun. I'm still a Graham girl but Reid was hot in his own right!

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog Yum thanks girls!!! ;0)

Janna Mashburn I LOVED this book!!

Jamie I loved it too!

message 11: by Pansy (new) - added it

Pansy The review was great. A definite tbr. I have not read any of the other books to this series. Great for a summer read.

Jamie Pansy wrote: "The review was great. A definite tbr. I have not read any of the other books to this series. Great for a summer read."

All three books are great summer reads. They are fun, sexy, and...well...Reid Alexander. Nuff said! :)

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog Thank you Pansy! I loved this series. Tammara is FAB and Reid..is Reid...Scrumptious!!!!