Angie's Reviews > Hades

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto

Jun 11, 12

Read in June, 2012

Hades was a lot better than Halo, Alexander Adornetto seems to put a lot of effort into her books.

One thing though is that the books could be a lot shorter; she uses way to much detail it's almost like a college student putting anything and everything into a report so it will be as long as possible without much effort.

I have never had to use my dictionary on my kindle so much when reading her books because it's almost like he uses synonyms for words that does not really go with the flow; again like a college student we put the basic word we want to use and then right click to the thesaurus to get a better "smarter" looking word.

Anyway I do however like Bethanie's and Xavier's relationship however if they were really, truely an angel of God and a man of God they wouldn't underminded the power of God, Beth would be more like Gaberial yea, yea I know that for some reason she is more connected with earth and human emotion but that's nothing compared to what God's love is. They act as if they would rather be sent to hell than be apart. Which is ironic.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hades.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

He ehpp. I have already bought all3 books but I'm busy reading the mortal instruments. But I'm on the last one so after ima start Halo. They sound sooooo good! I'm a sucker for cute love stories.