Brandon's Reviews > 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America:

100 People Who Are Screwing Up America by Bernard Goldberg

M_50x66
Jun 11, 12

Read in May, 2012

This book was a interesting and fun read. I found myself laughing multiple times whaler reading this book. I was laughing because of Goldberg's commentary on the world and because of the stupidity of the people he mentions in the book. Goldberg is a republican, yet he does not only comment on liberals. His list does include people such as Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, Eminem and other mainstream names. Additionally, the book does not only include his list of people "who are screwing up America". It includes commentary on bigger issues in the world.

An important note about this book is that it was written in 2005, so a lot of the information is outdated. However, this was not a problem for me as I was reading it. Goldberg does not assume that you know every person on the list. He provides in-depth detail about each person. I felt like I learned a lot about the word after reading this. If you don't share the same views as Goldberg, you will probably not enjoy this book or you might scoff at it. On the other hand, if your do agree with Goldberg, I guarantee you will enjoy this book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America.