Christian Fiction Addiction's Reviews > Life Without Limits

Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic

Nick Vujici's book is one of the most inspiring I have ever read, to date. His utter determination and strength to rise above the trials of life are living proof that God is alive and well and at work in the world today. His story is wonderfully told in "Life Without Limits", allowing us a glimpse into Nick's past and the challenges he and his family have faced, but also allowing us to observe the incredible impact he has had on people around the world....and the fun he has had while doing it! Many times, I found myself laughing out loud, such as when he shares the story about convincing his caregiver to hide him in the overhead luggage department of an airplane - and then popping out to surprise one of the passengers!

Where most of us would have given up on living a "normal" life had we been born without arms and legs, Nick redefines normal, and in the process gives all glory to God. Yet I also appreciate that he doesn't gloss over the pain and darkness he's experienced, but is honest and open even about a period in his life when he wanted to give in to thoughts of suicide. I am sure that countless people struggling with similar thoughts, for whatever reason, would be greatly encouraged by Nick's honesty about his own struggles, and also about how he chose a different path and discovered that God had great plans in store for him. What a great reminder to us that, even when we are down in the valley of pain, God is still in control and is able to do more than we can even dream of.

"Life Without Limits" is a well-crafted, inspirational read, and I highly encourage readers to pick up a copy for themselves. You will not only be emotionally impacted by what you read, but will be moved to live a life of faith and adventure as well. The book even contains a personal action plan section that will help you make positive changes in practical, action-orientated steps.

I highly recommend this book and award it 5 out of 5 stars.

Book has been provided courtesy of the publisher for the purposes of this unbiased review.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life Without Limits.