Nadine's Reviews > Worth the Risk

Worth the Risk by Karen  Erickson

4551995
Jun 10, 12

Read in June, 2012

Worth the Risk is the second book in the Worth It series. I love Hunter and Gracie together. You can feel the magnetism between them. But, as good as it may be between them, Gracie can't let her guard down. She was abandoned as a child. Went from foster home to foster home. She's had to take care and look out for herself because no one else did. She's never really been loved or cared for. She built this wall around her heart to protect it. She would like to have a loving relationship, but I don't think she feels she's worth it. She continuously pushes Hunter away. I give him so much credit for not giving up. While Hunter wasn't ready to make promises, he was ready to build a relationship. Something he has had no interest in. Hunter Worth was a ladies man. He could get just about any woman he wanted. He wasn't looking for anything serious, but something about Gracie got to him.

I really liked this story. Sometimes I just wanted to reach in and give Gracie a push. The obvious was right in front of her face, but she just couldn't see it. Same with Hunter. I don't think he realized what he felt for her or how strong his emotions were. It will take a life altering experience to get both Hunter and Gracie where they need to be. Once they get there though, it's absolutely beautiful. You can't help but smile and feel their joy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worth the Risk.