Paranormal Books R Us's Reviews > Original Sin

Original Sin by Samantha Towle

Jun 10, 2012

Read in June, 2012

All I can say is wow! I sat down and said I was going to read a few chapters and here I am finishing the book in one sitting. Samantha Towle has done it again and I feel like she has really found these characters. They are as real and alive as someone you can walk up to on the street. I found myself once again getting so emotionally wrapped up in Alex and Nathan's story that at points I wished I could grab them both and shake some sense into them! How can you not love Nathan but Zeff....I had read in other reviews there was a story twist with him and I still didn't see that one coming! I absolutely can not wait to see how Alex will end up sussing this all out in the end and am eagerly awaiting the next book in the series. But I have to put a caution here this series is like a drug make sure you have plenty of time when you sit down to read it because from start to finish it will have you hooked and nothing else will get done! And please please please Samantha Towle bring Alex, Nathan , and Zeff back soon because I don't know if I can take the wait. :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Original Sin.