Sonya Grewal's Reviews > Schooled

F 50x66
Jun 11, 12

bookshelves: currently-reading
Read in June, 2012

All of his life, Cap has been homeschooled by his hippie grandmother, Rain. He has never watched television or tried pizza! One day while picking plums, Rain falls out of a tree and must go to the hospital! Cap must move in with the guidane counsellor and attend Claverage Middle School. From the stsrt of school, Cap is known to be weird, for he does tai chi out in the yard. Zach Powers nominates Cap to be class presidnt (the biggest nerds get nominated). Cap ends up winning! Will Cap be the best presdient the school has ever had, or will he be the worst?
I picked this book because I needed something to read while I was at my cousin's hose, and this was the only thing that was sort of age appropriate.
I finished this book because I wanted to know what the studdents though of Cap as their class president and wanted to know if Cap would be a good president!
I would recommend this book to grade 6's or 7's. This book is more for a younger audience. I think that because the plot of the story is nothing serious nor to childish.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Schooled.

06/10/2012 page 29
13.0% "I just finished reading the first 4 chapters of this book and so far it's pretty good! I wonder if Cap will fit in with the other kids because he's acting different since he was homeschooled before. I have a feeling that Cap is going to end up getting bullied because he's the new kid in school. I remember my first day to school. It didn't start of to pleasant. Cap probably feels the same way as I did. :)"
06/10/2012 page 95
42.0% "Cap has now won, and became president of C Average. I wonder if Zach Powers and Cap will ever be friends in this story. I have a feeling Cap and Zach will most likely become friends at the end of this book! I wonder how it must feel like to be new school and already become school president. This book is turning out better than I expected. It has a good storyline because it always has something going on."