Sara's Reviews > New Spirit Filled Life Bible: Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word - New King James Version

New Spirit Filled Life Bible by Jack Hayford

May 24, 12

Recommended for: EVERYONE

I got this Bible as a graduation present at my Church. At first, because of how new and wonderful it was, I didn't even want to use it. Also because it's not a pocket Bible so it is rather large and has a soft cover so a Bible cover type deal wouldn't help much, I don't believe. (Mine is brown, not black)

Then I realized I was being an idiot and I've been underlining and highlighting a lot. It's very insightful and has many in-depth explanations of scriptures that a regular NKJV Bible doesn't. I love it. I love new books and I especially love the Bible.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read New Spirit Filled Life Bible.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Newman Thank you so much for not dissing the Word of God in a degrading comment. :)

message 2: by Marlene (new)

Marlene I did the same thing when I got my bible. I didn't want to mess it up. But this particular Bible was too good to keep like new. I love the word bank that it has with the Hebrew and Greek definitions and the insightful application boxes. Awesome!!!

message 3: by Dakota (new)

Dakota I enjoy reading the bible, but I don't "study" it. I am religious, I just don't want to make a class out of it. Nice bible though, I need to get a KJV and a new church haha.