Lisa's Reviews > Keeping Secret

Keeping Secret by Sierra Dean

Jul 10, 12

bookshelves: earc
Read from June 10 to July 10, 2012

I've been a big fan of Sierra Dean's Secret McQueen series since i read the very first one. I can't believe we are on to book 4 already. I say that after i've been impatiently waiting for each one. I then inhale them in one big gulp or in this case sitting and then start waiting for more again. Honest to god i never knew where the author is leading me in this book. I don't mean that in a bad way though. I mean it in a very good and devious way. lol Secret has so many love interests you need a map to keep track of them all. I'm always trying to decide which one I am rooting for. Usually it's Desmond but i have to say Holden is really getting to me. I might have to switch over to him soon. Poor Secret is all twisted up over the men in her life. Not that she isn't enjoying them as she's twisting. Thing is in this book she's getting married and someone keeps trying to kill her. Between all the men in her life and her other daily stuff she has to pull off a wedding and not get killed before it happens. The bad guy in this book flew right under my nose and i missed it. Well done Sierra. I should've had a inkling but i was to busy with the men distracting me to see it. One of the best and worst things about this book is the same thing that happens in every Secret McQueen book. It's getting to the end ...it's getting really good and then.... I'm left hanging. What wait!!! What happens next? Those are usually my last words. Nice! 5out of 5 Modokker Book stars for Keeping Secret by Sierra Sean! Loved it! Go Holden! Team Desmond. Just say no to Lucas!!! Which team are you on? Maybe Sig? Lots of hot sexy men in this series to choose from.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keeping Secret.

07/06/2012