Liza's Reviews > Bringing Down Sam

Bringing Down Sam by Leslie Kelly

Jun 10, 2012

Read in June, 2012

I’m a huge fan of Leslie Kelly, and was very excited when she posted at Plotmonkeys she was self-pubbing Bringing Down Sam. She is one of my auto-buy authors and I know I’ll love her story even before I open the cover or turn on my kindle.

I really loved Bringing Down Sam so much. The friendship between Eve and her friends was perfectly written. Best friends will do anything for each other, and Eve helping her friends out with their latest scheme was spot on. I honestly didn’t expect to really like Sam after reading about his book, but I think I fell for him almost as quickly as Eve.

I felt the chemistry between Eve and Sam from the first time they met. Granted it was mostly lust in the beginning, but I couldn’t wait for them to give in to that attraction. There was so much more to both Eve and Sam and as they spent more time together, I could see them growing so much closer. Eve is still keeping the secret of the scheme she is helping her friends with, yet can’t seem to keep away from Sam. Eve and Sam have some of the sexiest love scenes, which I’ve come to expect from all Leslie Kelly books. There was also a sweetness about them together, which I really loved.

Bringing Down Sam is currently available from Amazon, but will be available from other online retailers later this summer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bringing Down Sam.

06/10/2012