Ollie's Reviews > A Demon and His Witch

A Demon and His Witch by Eve Langlais

Jun 16, 12

bookshelves: book-review-request, paranormal-romance
Read on June 15, 2012

LOL this book was so much fun to read! Not only was it funny with all the banter between the two characters but the sexual tension and the delicious way Remy got Ysabel all hot and bothered was great!

This is a new series by Eve Langlais that is an off shoot of the Princess of Hell series as we see familiar secondary characters such as Satan and details about his family.

Ysabel was burned at the stakes during the Middle Ages for being witch and upon her death she sold her soul to the devil in exchange for tormenting for eternity the 5 soul responsible for her demise, including her lover who betrayed her. Since then Ysabel has worked as Satan's assistant and closed herself off to men and trusting anyone. Now don't think that this has lead to Ysabel being meek and withdrawn in fact the opposite. Ysabel is a terror even for Satan with her foul-mouth and hot-temper that no one dares to cross her path unless they want to suffer great pain.

Ysabel is faced with the task of retrieving the 5 soul who have escaped from prisoner otherwise she will spend eternity burning up as she did upon her death before it drives her mad. Until she captures the souls each day she will experience her death with the duration increasing by one minute each day. To ensure she is successful Satan teams her up with is best warrior Remy, a half-demon who is beyond gorgeous and knows it as he is the biggest man-whore in Hell.

What happens next is a book full of laughs as Remy's constant sexual innuendos drive Ysabel crazy, but at the same time slowly breaks down the walls that she has erected around herself. Before long both start realizing that the impossible is happening; they are falling for each other and hard. The only problem is will either one be able to accept what is happening and embrace the chance of experiencing love for eternity.

Paranormal fans will love this book as it delivers on all fronts, humor, sexual tension, a gorgeous alpha hunk, secondary characters that you want to learn more about in following books and an explosion of passion that may be too hot even for hell.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Demon and His Witch.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I loved it too! She just can't write a bad one in my opinion!

Ollie Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov wrote: "I loved it too! She just can't write a bad one in my opinion!"

HI V!

LOL you are so right. Everytime I pick up Eve's book I always have a good time! :)