Anne (Booklady) Molinarolo's Reviews > Kill You Twice

Kill You Twice by Chelsea Cain

Oct 08, 2015

bookshelves: annebooklady-2015-terminal-series, fall-2015, good-fiction, thriller-mystery, thriller-suspense
Read from October 04 to 05, 2015

4.5 Stars

Kill You Twice by Chelsea CainChelsea Cain is a roller-coaster read. The action is fast with many twists and turns. And Cain never stops the ride until the very last word.

The Beauty Killer, Gretchen Lowell is all tucked in at a pysch hospital and Archie finally has a chance to heal. The new neighbor may contribute to his well being too, that is if he'll let her. But Rachel may be not what she claims to be. In fact, no one, but Archie, Susan, Henry, and Claire, is whom the readers believe to be.

A body is found hanging in a park by a bicyclist. The man has been skinned. Another body is found a couple of days later on a neon sign burnt beyond recognition. A new serial killer is preying upon Portland, OR. Archie, Henry, and Claire must find the killer before he strikes again. A potential witness to the 1st crime disappears. Gretchen's confession to Susan Ward about the Beauty Killer's first killing leads Archie down a trail he least expected. Could these murders and Gretchen's first victim be connected? Is Ryan Motley real?

Sweet as sugar
Hard as Ice
Hurt me Once
I'll Kill You Twice

Readers will be pleased that Archie has grown somewhat of spine in Kill You Twice. I loved the scene when he and Henry visit Gretchen in the hospital. I was snickering, and Good Lord Susan, what were you thinking? Must read Let Me Go and see.
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kill You Twice.

10/04/2015 marked as: currently-reading
10/06/2015 marked as: read

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Good one, Anne. I still haven't read this author.

Anne  (Booklady) Molinarolo Christine wrote: "Good one, Anne. I still haven't read this author."

Thanks, Chris