LuvGirl's Reviews > Anything for You

Anything for You by Sarah Mayberry

Sep 08, 12

bookshelves: friends-to-lovers, owned-to-be-read, kin-p, contemporary, hp-hp-ish, kindle, rake-playboy, 2-half-star
Read from September 02 to 08, 2012

2.5 stars. This was kind of a cute story about best friends becoming lovers. In the beginning the hero had dread locks and I thought that was so unique and I was loving the visual, but unfortunately the author made him cut it off before we even got to the middle of the story. Goodness forbids trying anything interesting and out of the norm for a change! That irritated me so much that the book lost some of it's appeal. It wasn't a bad read but it was very predictable and started to get tedious after awhile. I had never read a Blaze book before and all I can say is now I know why they call them Blaze! It was a very steamy read!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anything for You.

09/02/2012
4.0% "This is a first for me, a hero with dread locks. Too bad the cover doesn't have a truthful pic."

message 1: by AgentScully (new)

AgentScully dread locks?? Those things always seem unhygienic to me.

message 2: by LuvGirl (last edited Sep 13, 2012 11:32AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

LuvGirl Mmmm, Lenny Kravitz didn't seem unhygienic when he had them, just really HOT!! Lol