Ashley's Reviews > Size 12 and Ready to Rock

Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot

Jun 09, 12

bookshelves: goodreads-first-reads
Read from June 09 to 12, 2012 — I own a copy

I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

Meg Cabot did a great job with this book. At first it was a little hard to jump into the book because I've never read a Heather Wells book, so I was familiarizing myself with her as a character. After I did, it was easier to understand what was going on and the pieces all fell in to place.

I love how Meg captured a real life relationship issue that happens all the time and it used in this book. And how it affects people's life, and the people in that person's life as well. It's a harsh truth and it most times it doesn't end well, as meg shows here. Due to people not looking for help, or most people turning their head the other way. Tania Trace did a beautiful thing in the end standing up for herself in the end. I really hope she could of done it earlier, hey, but to each it's own.

Heather Wells was a hero in my eyes along with her boyfriend Cooper. And the end with these two was too cute. I'm glad they had a peaceful and beautiful night after a long two weeks.

I recommend this book to anybody wanting to read a book with a little flare and real life relationship issues and how a family overcomes it all.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Size 12 and Ready to Rock.

Quotes Ashley Liked

Meg Cabot
“I know it, but I'm going to let it go, because i'm the bigger person. Not literally but metaphorically as well. Because I believe what you put into the universe comes back at you times three, which is why I always try only to put good things, not horrible skinny bitch things, into the universe.”
Meg Cabot, Size 12 and Ready to Rock