Jackie's Reviews > Still into You

Still into You by Roni Loren

Jun 11, 2012

Read on June 10, 2012

I read this novella in one day. I love the fact that Jace is featured in this novella a little bit. This story is about Leila and Seth who have been married for almost twenty years. They have two kids, have fallen into a routine and have grown apart. They have probems which they try to work through through out the story. I felt bad for Seth. I thought Seth was a vanilla type of guy but turns out Seth had been a bad boy in college. He just didn't set his priority straight. He's busy working, trying to get a promotion in order to get Leila the house she's always wanted and have their kids go to private school. Leila doesn't feel wanted by Seth anymore. He's the only man she's ever been with. She loves him but feels like they've changed and lost something. She doesn't think they can get what theyve lost back. Leila doesn't feel beautiful or sexy after having two kids. She brushes aside any copliments paid to her. She agrees to away with Seth for three days where Seth is in control of what will happen. He wants to give her fantasies after listening to her on a radio talking to a doctor. She confesses she was tempted to be unfaithful to her huaband. Leila's an interior decorator who has a very sexy client who is also attracted to her. He will meet up with Leila again where he will tempt her again. Seth will have to learn to control his jealousy at The Ranch where Jace calls up a friend to tell him his brother-in-law and sister might show up. He tells Seth he won't mention it to anyone or bring it up to him again. It was nice to see a dominant side of Seth and to see Leila become more confident. This story carries a very good message for women which was nice to see. I loved this story and highly recommend it. They're are some very hot sex scenes.

Love the excerpt at the end of Melt Into You which comes out in July and I can't wait to get my hands on.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Still into You.