UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...'s Reviews > Take Me

Take Me by Bella Andre

I’m not sure what to say about this one. It started out great, but Lily’s ‘games’ got to be too much and I found myself resenting her and hoping that Travis would call it done and move on. I enjoyed it enough to keep reading because I was hoping it would get better, and will definitely move on to the second book, Love Me. That said, I can’t really say I loved this book enough to read it again or to care about the happily ever after that I’m not completely convinced is happy or ever after. But it was very hot!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take Me.

06/09/2012 page 131
48.0% "Grrrrr.... it started out so witty, but Lily is starting to piss me off with the "game" she's playing with Travis." 3 comments
06/10/2012 page 272
100.0% "Grrrrr.... it started out so witty, but Lily is starting to piss me off with the "game" she's playing with Travis."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♡Karlyn P♡ This was one of the first erotica books I ever read, and I loved it. Not sure if id be as excited if I read it today, but i still remember so much that i liked i bet i would. Enjoy.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Thanks, KarLyn. I'm truly enjoying it so far. I just read my first Bella Andre book, I Only Have Eyes for You and loved it, so I decided to look at her backlist.

message 3: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Dhes where did you get this one?? The e book on amazon is $11.99.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I've had this one awhile, Kelly. I think it was part of a bunch of clearance books I got from B&N. I also got Tempt Me, Taste Me, Touch Me at the same time on clearance.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Oh, and book two, Love Me, was an ebook freebie at allromance. Check there, it might still be.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... OH! I just checked and Love Me is still free at amazon!

message 7: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Thanks

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:02PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... You're welcome!

And amazon has used copies of Take Me.

Honestly, I'm enjoying it, but sure as hell not $11.00 worth. How on earth they can get away with that for ebook is beyond me!

message 9: by Alycia (new)

Alycia I've seen this book before. I'm interested in what you think of it Dhes. If its worth reading.

And I hate high costs of ebooks. I have noticed some of these prices increasing for trade paperback size novels. Including erotic.

Britainy I'm reading Love Me now, it's free on Amazon. It's the first book in my self-imposed freebie challenge, my protest against overpriced ebooks. It's getting ridiculous!

message 11: by UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... (last edited Jun 10, 2012 03:34PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... This one wasn't great, in my opinion, but a lot of people loved it.

I can't tell for sure where I got it, but it is damaged slightly so it was either from a used book store online, offline, or B&N clearance online.

message 12: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Nice review Dhes. Thanks again for saving me...LOL

I'm with Britainy, going to start reading all my freebies and the $2.99 to $4.00 ebook purchases. Refusing to purchase these higher priced ebooks:)

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... LOL!! You're welcome, KatDahling!