Chris's Reviews > Townie and the Twink

Townie and the Twink by Daisy Harris

Jun 18, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, gay, ebook, romance, done
Read on June 18, 2012

Very good m/m romance about a college student who can tell that the cute townie from class is closeted, even from himself, although his blatant lusting after his lifelong best friend gives him away.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Townie and the Twink.

06/18/2012 page 26
21.0% ""...though most of the students mulling around were standing."

So they were contemplating around??! Can anyone spare an "i"?" 5 comments

message 1: by Maygirl7 (new) - added it

Maygirl7 I have one I can spare. ;)

message 2: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice I didn't think I'd see the day when a Siren Publishing book would get four stars from you. ;)

Chris LOL, Maygirl7 & Beatrice!

I think I gave 4 stars to the first book in this series as well. *waits for Beatrice to recover*

message 4: by Beatrice (last edited Jun 19, 2012 12:57PM) (new)

Beatrice Still reeling from the shock!

...Now I kind of want to read the series.

Lacey Is their story set up in book 2? If these guys aren't in it, I'm thinking about skipping that one and moving on to this one.

Chris Um. You're asking me about something I read longer ago then yesterday. Um. I... have no idea. :)

Lacey Haha! I noticed that right after I commented. Thanks anyway!

Chris If you check Tracy's reviews from this series, you might have better luck figuring it out - she does much more detailed reviews than do I.

Chris Weasel wrote: "Chris wrote: "Um. You're asking me about something I read longer ago then yesterday. Um. I... have no idea. :)"

LOL, you too?"

I call it being a tabula rasa reader. :)

Lacey Chris wrote: "If you check Tracy's reviews from this series, you might have better luck figuring it out - she does much more detailed reviews than do I."

Ok, thanks!