Majibookshelf Juhina & Farah's Reviews > Tangled

Tangled by Erica O'Rourke

This was such a shock for me, because I never expected it to be much better than the first book! While "Torn" was an okay book, "Tangled" was definitely great! I don't know what exactly made me love it, but I just did. The characters were amazing, and I loved the love triangle! The story almost never got boring, and everything was just fun! Mo, the main protagonist, was a determined and strong character! I especially loved how she didn't just immediately fall for the "magic" guy, but fell in love with her bodyguard instead! Mo felt really realistic to me, because of all the decisions and hardships she had to go through were rational. Overall, I loved all the characters.
I'm thankful to say that in this book, the scenes with magic weren't too difficult to imagine like the first book. They weren't that complicated, and were simple and easy to understand. Also, I liked how the whole book didn't just revolve around the "magic", but also revolved around Mo's family problems. That way, I understood more about Mo, and that just made her look like a normal girl who just got sucked into the magic business.
I can't really explain much about what happened, because this is the second book, but I can say that it was a really great book you should read! It's been a long time since a book gave me an adrenaline rush, and I guess that's what makes this book awesome!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tangled.