Jodie's Reviews > Predestined

Predestined by Abbi Glines

Jun 10, 12

Read from June 09 to 10, 2012

I felt a wetness in my eyes and I blinked confused from the strange sensation. A small trickle of water ran down my cheek. I stared into the darkness as I held Pagan in my arms in amazement. Death had just shed a tear.

..JUST WOW It's just zo amazing .. I totally felt Dank's amazement! love it.
This book was awesome.

Sadly not much of our main characters romance until the end of the story but the idea that they love each other is enough~

However, reading the synopsis of the next and final book Ceaseless is making me a little bit weary

''He defied Heaven to keep her, he defeated evil to save her, but if her soul wants another... will he be able to let her go?''

WTH. Dank/''death'' has been through everything for Pagan (view spoiler) and now you are saying that her soul wants someone else? That's so killing me!
Even though I know for sure they will end up together (right?) I can't stand the thought of someone else coming and interfering their love..

hmm Well.. can't wait for the third book..
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Predestined.

Quotes Jodie Liked

Abbi Glines
“This is the most precious gift anyone has ever received. You gave me back a memory that I will cherish forever. You gave me something from my grandma I didn't know I had. And you kept it and it lef you back to mme. It gave me you''

I felt a wetness in my eyes and I blinked confused from the strange sensation. A small trickle of water rand down my cheek. I stared into the darkness as I held Pagan in my arms in amazement Death had just shed a tear.”
Abbi Glines, Predestined