M. Locke's Reviews > A Touch Of Magic

A Touch Of Magic by M. Ruth Myers

Jun 09, 12

I own a copy

I have been looking for some time for a book that was the wonderful mix of romance and suspense that I found in Mary Stewart's contemporary fiction, and A Touch of Magic gave me all that I hoped for.

The heroine, Channing Stuart, is a woman who has thrown herself into work to avoid getting hurt, but when she gets caught up in a terrorist plot she has to learn to trust herself again and listen to her heart. Special Agent Bill Ellery is all that you want in a romantic lead, and the tension between the two is very satisfying. The use of magic by Channing was so interesting, and it added a very special element to the story that it really made the story unique. Finally, the plot unfolds with enough twists and turns and danger to keep you turning the page, but the humor and romance makes you care doubly about the outcome.

I highly recommend this book, as well as the first in Myer's historical mystery series, No Game for a Dame.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Touch Of Magic.

message 1: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria Schneider Have you tried her other series? Not really quite as much romance (so far. I've only read the first two) but some great stories!