Kt's Reviews > The Hunter and The Hunted

The Hunter and The Hunted by Kelley Armstrong

Jun 15, 12

bookshelves: received-for-review
Read in June, 2012

Review originally posted on my blog: A Book Obsession..

I am a huge fan of Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld series. I'm really sad that it's almost over, so I was incredibly excited when I saw this e-special was going to be available. Not only are there two short stories included, but there also is a large chunk of the opening chapters of Thirteen.

I had previously read Stalked a long time ago, but it was more than worth reading a second time. Clay and Elena are my top favorite characters in the otherworld series, so I absolutely love any books/stories that center around them. Stalked was an especially good treat as it was told from Clay's perspective rather than Elena's. I really love the dynamic between the two of them, and it was nice to see some happiness after the very long and rough road they have had together.

Coming in at a close second for favorite characters, I'm always happy to read anything from Eve's perspective. She's a very complex character that has a very strong set of morals, but doesn't have a problem getting her hands dirty to get the job done. She's always got to keep herself busy or she quickly gets bored and into trouble, which is exactly what happens in Off-Duty Angel. It was quite entertaining to see her more mischievous side come out to play.

Finally, the excerpt of Thirteen. It starts off with a prologue featuring Eve, and then transitions into Savannah's perspective. The action starts right away, and man is it intense. If the whole book follows that pace, then Thirteen promises to be one heck of a roller coaster ride.

So, I have to say that this e-special is more than worth the purchase, and is a must read for fans of the series!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunter and The Hunted.