Liliana Saquicela's Reviews > Want

Want by Stephanie Lawton

Jun 29, 12

bookshelves: 2012-summer, e-books, guilty-pleasures, ya-realistic-fiction, favorite-books, mature-ya
Read from June 08 to 10, 2012

UPDATED

Wow, this book was really good!!Like really!!LOL…Want definitely takes your emotions on a ride. At first I thought I knew what would happen but towards the end I was intrigued because things weren’t panning out like I expected. I could not figure what in hell would happen next for the life of me, and Stephanie Lawton sure surprises us. But life is like that; you never know how your story will turn out or who will come out your hero in the end…. This story showed me that.

The ending was not what I would usually expected, it didn’t take me be surprise either, because I sort of hoped for it I the back of m¥ mind but didn’t really expect it to happen. (I might not make too much sense but it will once you read Want and come to care for Julie after all she went threw it was for the better.)

Stephanie Lawton you seriously left me speechless with your ending and you cannot believe how relieved I am that it ended like that!!...I seriously cried of happiness. When the POV changes at the end for a moment I was at first confused and not really sure what was happening but when I figured it out, I was beyond relieved!! In a sort of way to gives all underdogs out there hope that there is still hope for them…. I’m glad that Julie ended up with someone that really appreciated her loved her and understood her, like she deserved and wasn’t a coward when it got tough. Someone who despite all her issues didn’t see her for anything less than the extraordinary person she was. THANKS FOR A GREAT READ!!!

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Want.