Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > Worth the Risk

Cover: Okay
Rating: NC-17
Steaminess: Steamy
Thumbs Up: 4.5
Overall: Well written romance
Characters: Solid
Plot: Romance in the air and I could feel it.
Page Turner: Yes.
Series Cont.? N/A
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Dean

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
The title is worth the risk. And you ask is it worth a read, and I say yes. This was a solidly written contemporary romance. Very believable with an interesting plot line to move the story along. I really liked Sam a lot and her attitude towards things.

To see my REVIEW, my Book Boyfriend pic, AN INTERVIEW with the author and GIVEAWAY, a chance to win a copy, check out my link below.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worth the Risk.

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-5 of 5) </span> <span class="smallText">(5 new)</span>

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Bielman Thanks so much, Terri! I'm so happy you enjoyed the book! I love that you could feel the romance in the air - yay!

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) Yes, the romance was really good! And Thanks for giving me an interview and an eBook to give away! Everyone Check out my blog post for that!

message 3: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda What a fantastic review on a book that sounds truly increadible & one that i have to add to my to-read list!! x

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) Yes, it was good! Please do!

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin Bielman Hi Lucinda! Thanks so much for adding Worth the Risk! And Terri, thank you again for the great review!