Kayla Rice's Reviews > Cleaning House: A Mom's Twelve-Month Experiment to Rid Her Home of Youth Entitlement

Cleaning House by Kay Wills Wyma

Jun 16, 12

The minute I saw the title to this book I knew I would want to read it immediately. Entitlement seems to be one of this biggest problems with young people these days. I am a big believer in teaching your children to work hard. Teaching them to earn their own money and not expect hand outs. Teaching them to help around the house at a very young age. I know it is not easy. I consider this book to be wonderful and would recommend it to any person. It gives you the confidence you lack because of today's worldly views on how they think our children should be raised.

Kay Wills Wyma wrote the book Cleaning House: A Mom’s 12-Month Experiment to Rid Her Home of Youth Entitlement, about her own children. From the title I thought this would be a step by step guide but it is much more. She shares with us her ways of teaching her children basic life skills. This was an excellent year long project.

This book has really inspired me to want to work harder with my own children. We can make a difference. It takes hard work but that is what life is all about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cleaning House.