Marie's Reviews > Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart

Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean

Jun 30, 12

bookshelves: historical-period-romance
Read from June 22 to 30, 2012

Because it was part of a series I am giving it four stars. It blended all the characters and their stories together nicely. I actually liked the conclusion between Juliana and her mother. I wanted to see more heartfelt conversation between Simon and Juliana. Simon was an ASS for most of the novel, but Juliana's spirit and pride helped me to tolerated him more. I really want to know what happens to Georgiana, she deserves a happy ending! All in all the 3 books together make for a GREAT Series but my favorite book will always be the first one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart.

06/27/2012 "I am trying to understand how goading Simon, who is a pompous ass, makes you strong in the face of adversity. To me it makes you look desperate and insecure. If it were me, I would tell him off, put him in his place and then move on to another guy to make him jealous and show him that you aren't going to let a man like him make you feel unworthy of being loved and respected!"
06/27/2012 "sometimes this book makes me want to have my own self pity party!"