Shelby Aldous's Reviews > The Book With No Name

The Book With No Name by Anonymous

Jun 08, 2012

Oh, this book was strange. Strange but pretty good. It was very different to anything I'd read before, and kept me hooked. I love the way how different chapters are portrayed by different characters, and then throughout the book everybody is connected with everyone else, one way or another. This was a 'muder mystery' style book, so it was about finding clues and making assumptions, which is always fun. But of course, I don't want to give too much away with who does what in the novel. It would spoil it for you!
It was also funny to discover the relevance of the title and the blurb of the book. It all makes sense once you've read the book!! Although, still baffled as to why the author is 'anonymous'. Well, I can understand for this novel because it would relate to the story. But not with the other books written by this author...although I haven't read his/her other books. yet. I plan to.
There are funny quirks and ironic moments to make the story not 100% full or gruesome and scary happenings. It was a very good book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Book With No Name.