Nile Princess's Reviews > Wheels of Steel, Book 3

Wheels of Steel, Book 3 by Pepper Pace

6203427
Jul 25, 14

bookshelves: disabilty-mobility, kindle, m-f-interracial, m-f-romance, nicole, series, reviewed
Read on June 08, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wheels of Steel, Book 3.

06/08/2012
48.0% "*4 months later* Robin in a band? I feel like I just fell into a different book? Skim, skim, skim. When are they getting back together, already?"
06/08/2012
57.0% "Ok, I kind of...don't like Robin right now."
06/08/2012
100.0% "Hate is a strong word, so let's just say I disliked this book because I disliked Robin INTENSELY for about 95% of the book. Talk about character assassination. By the time she got around to apologies, I was skimming. Amberly needs a divorce post haste. I wish my husband would shake hands with some chick that just slapped me in the face. Pfft. I understood Robin's anger but it went too far. Hated her." 3 comments