Christie's Reviews > Three Fates

Three Fates by Nora Roberts

Jul 24, 12

Read from June 08 to July 21, 2012

This book was recommended to me by my bff (Tina). It was hard for me to get into this book because it was kinda slow in the begining but I was told by my bff (Tina), multiple times to keep going. She was right! I really enjoyed this read and will definitely recommend it.

It starts with a thief named Felix Greenfield who is aboard the Lusitania. He enters the room of Henry W. Wyley and steals a little silver statue moments before the ship goes down. While on a mission to save only himself, he ends of saving the life of a mother and young infant that would change his life. He later marries and lives out the rest of his life in Ireland. Little did he know, how important that little silver lady would be centuries later.

Felix' descendants, the Sullivan's had the statue appraised by Anita Gaye, a money hungry gold digger that married a man before he died.:) hehe She later seduces Malachi, the oldest son, and steals it from him.
The Sullivan's and Anita Gaye fight to retrieve the other two statues to unite the Three Fates. While pursuing the statues, they meet other descendants/future lovers that will help them on their adventure.Anita Gaye, however, will stop at nothing and kill anyone who gets in her way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Fates.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tina My little prodigy =)