Ariba's Reviews > Glitch

Glitch by Heather Anastasiu

7620383
Jun 07, 12

Read in June, 2012

Good- Just the whole society, how unfeeling, and disconnected everyone was. It was eerie, and seemed to stomp out all the humanity. I loved how the romance was there but it was second to the plot, and in the end it's what motivated the hero and the new villain. The twist was wonderful! So unpredictable, and so logical. It wasn't too dramatic, and it wasn't anything I foreshadowed. I loved how the main character was strong, and was very aware of herself, and her feelings, whether they be towards a boy, or her family unit. I believe that the author did a great job setting up a tangible and compelling plot for a sequel!
Improvement-Well there was a lot of suspense in this book. Or well rather the chance for suspense. A lot of twists and turns happened, but the author didn't really utilize all the space and power she had to add the suspense. It was a good book and it really flowed, but I can't say that I remember really being at the edge of my seat. I feel that element is so important, to keep the reader really guessing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glitch.