Marlene's Reviews > Untouched

Untouched by Sara  Humphreys

F_50x66
Jun 07, 12

Kerry Smithson is a model, who stears clear of touching anyone, because she has psychic visions which cause her intense pain. Little does Kerry know, that she is part Amoveo, a race of shapeshifters with special powers. Dante is a member of the Amoveo race and knows, instinctively, that Kerry is his mate. Unfortunately, Kerry has a stalker, who wants a pure Amoveo world, and Kerry knows nothing of her heritage.

UNTOUCHED is an enjoyable paranormal romance with great characters and an interesting premise. Dante is a great hero with protective instincts, however, I wish that he had explained the entire situation to Kerry sooner. It is, also, great that Dante has red hair. I love red haired heroes. Kerry has had a difficult time, thinking herself flawed, because of her inability to touch people. Because of this Kerry is strong,but lonely, and it is a relief and upsetting to feel a connection to Dante. There is a great build up of action and the ending is satisfying. The secondary characters are intriguing, and I can't wait for the next book in the series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untouched.