Jennifer's Reviews > Lover Unbound

Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward

Nov 29, 08

bookshelves: 2008, j-r-ward, sexy, paranormal
Read in November, 2008, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** In this edition of As The Black Dagger Brotherhood Turns.....

Vishous falls in love with Jane. Can their love transcend her humanity, his BDSM fetish and ....*gasp*..... Death?

John goes through the change finally. Does that mean his life will progress beyond a bad teen movie where the guy in the white hat stands up to the bully? Will we care at this point?

Phury starts to figure out that lusting after his brothers pregnant wife is not cool. Will he find his path in life? Will it involve a lesser with a baseball bat? A prostitute in the bathroom at ZeroSum? 40 virgins in white and a partridge in a pear tree?

Will anyone break down and actually tell the unmated brothers what it is like when you select a female for a mate so that they don’t spend 100 pages of every book stupidly questioning why they look at this woman and think “Mine!” and mark her and get all possessive? (No.)

And what is up with the scribe virgin? Should she even be called that anymore? And will we learn more about Payne?

All this and more in the Fifth installment of The Black Dagger Brotherhood!

9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unbound.

11/28/2008 page 22
4.38% "Looks like Vishous is getting the attention in this book."
show 4 hidden updates…

Lani You are too funny! I could actually hear the organ music in between questions!

And you're right,can she still be called the Scribe Virgin?

I'm just happy that there was no storyline about Mr. X or any of the other letters of the alphabet in this book.

Jennifer Hee hee! I had fun writing out that review. I love these books but sometimes they are kind of silly. ;)

message 3: by K (new) - rated it 4 stars

K Parker You have me in tears laughing over hear LOVE and totaly agree with the VIRGIN thing

Jennifer K wrote: "You have me in tears laughing over hear LOVE and totaly agree with the VIRGIN thing" I chuckle when I write my reviews for these books. I love them - but they can be a bit over the top at times. :)