Veronica / V's Reviews > Love Means... Renewal

Love Means... Renewal by Andrew  Grey

Jul 19, 12

1 like · like

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Means... Renewal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stephanie Eeek! I'm reading this series right now. So far, the stories have been pretty vanilla with little angst but this one seems to dive into very uncomfortable territory (gay men accused of possible pedophilia/child sexual abuse) and someone tries to hurt Eli (possible attempted assault/murder?) Wow! I can't wait to read it to see how he deals with these two issues.

message 2: by Veronica / V (last edited Jun 07, 2012 08:57PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Veronica /  V Stephanie wrote: "Eeek! I'm reading this series right now. So far, the stories have been pretty vanilla with little angst but this one seems to dive into very uncomfortable territory (gay men accused of possible ped..."

Thank you so much for the imput Stephanie, I can't wait to see your rating and read your review :)

Elishia Exactly what I was thinking, I may wait to read till I see reviews as well, think this one might be a depressing one :-(

Veronica /  V Elishia wrote: "Exactly what I was thinking, I may wait to read till I see reviews as well, think this one might be a depressing one :-("

It sure looks like a a lot of drama, I'm afraid not very fond of those kind of stories :(

LaShonta there's not much drama really. it was more about eli and geoff realizing they let work come before everything else. the one drama element was resolved really quickly.

Veronica /  V LaShonta wrote: "there's not much drama really. it was more about eli and geoff realizing they let work come before everything else. the one drama element was resolved really quickly."

Thank you so much love for letting me know :)

message 7: by Nikko (new) - added it

Nikko Cool!! Will definitely read it..

LaShonta Veronica / V wrote: "LaShonta wrote: "there's not much drama really. it was more about eli and geoff realizing they let work come before everything else. the one drama element was resolved really quickly."

Thank you s..."

welcome:)

message 9: by Elishia (last edited Jun 29, 2012 03:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elishia ooh good I'll read it then.Thanks