Shanna's Reviews > Frostbite

Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Apr 13, 14

bookshelves: best-covers, vampries, ya, favorites, must-read
Recommended for: Ya fans, vampire fans
Read from June 07, 2012 to April 13, 2014 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I'm starting to love this series. The first book was good, this one was better, and I'm thinking I'm going to be blown away by the end of the seires.

I want to start with how much I love Rose's character. She will never lose that sass, and I enjoy it. She especially has to keep it up as things get more and more complicated in her life.

Things with Dimitri are, well, non existant, things with Lissa and Christian are heating up, and damn that bond can make things messy. Enter the Strigoi making things more difficult as they start targeting the Moroi families in an effort to wipe them out. What's the Academy going to do? Take a ski trip of course!

This takes them away from the initial problem, but here comes another one, in the form of one very sexy Moroi named Adrian, and he wants Rose. It actually may end up being a lucky thing that he's around though, but I won't spoil the surprise.

With her love life a huge mess, Rose struggles to move on, or to at least find some way to try to get past Dimitri, but will it work out? And while all this is going on, she has to worry about her non-existant relationship with her mother, who shows up due to the Stigoi's attacks. Oh, and add the fact that she can feel so many things she does not want to feel through her bond with Lissa. Yeah, things are a tad messy. How will she ever make it through the year, let alone all her training? Guess you'll have to read to find out just how she makes it, and what becomes of her love life.

I'm so excited to start the third book soon! I just can't wait to see how much more exciting things can get in the next installment. One thing's for sure, Richelle Mead never disappoints!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frostbite.

06/07/2012 page 115