Devyani's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Jun 29, 12

bookshelves: fictional-infatuation-alert, i-can-read-you-again-and-again, when-i-scream-epic
Read on June 10, 2012

”Love is not the absence of logic but logic examined and recalculated - heated and curved to fit inside the contours of the heart.”

Omg this book is so hot .
Like So So HOT .

When I had read Between the lines by Ms. Webber , honestly , I didn’t really like it that much because I couldn’t come on terms with what the protagonists were trying to say and neither did the book fancy much of my interest so that i could keep going ahead with the series . Then Easy came out and I was a bit hesitant to order it because let’s face it , there are so many more amazing books out there . Then the reviews started popping up and all of them had good things to say about this book and I went like , ’Why not?’ I’ve been let down by so many of my anticipated reads , so why not try something of which I don’t quite expect much .

After reading , I would first like to congratulate Ms.Webber because Damn . Don’t i love this book so bloody much .
Secondly , I would like to apologize to my heart for making it wait so much .

In Easy , We come across Jacqueline . Smart , Beautiful , Talented in Music and currently dumped by her nonsensical boyfriend who she followed to college , to simply be with him .
Kennedy her Ex-boyfriend was someone who she depended upon , A lot . They had been together for three years and he was like her daily routine . So for her , it was natural to ditch a music program and follow him and take the same classes he took . After he broke up with her , It was like an unexpected tornado just came and blew her away . And now , She’s stuck in the same college as her ex-boyfriend . She’s failing her economics classes because she doesn’t like economics . And She’s being stalked . Being a bright student , Her Professor tells her to contact the Class tutor , Landon, for help in the subject . As she starts emailing with Landon and starts getting comfortable . She realises that she’s infatuated with him . The problem being that they haven’t actually met , Ever .
While there are things going on her mind about Landon , there is Lucas on her mind as well .
Lucas is on all levels mysterious . Amazingly good looking and completely attractive , the way he is with Jacqueline creates a fantasy bubble in not only her heart but our hearts as well . Things start to get complicated as her ex-boyfriend tries to get back with her , her stalker seems to get more and more hostile and she’s in the middle of two guys who are so difficult to figure out but easy to love .

See , I liked Jacqueline . She’s funny and has a great personality . You can see why she does what she does and how she regrets the fact that she just blindly took her decisions just because of a boy .You can see how she knows that she needs to buckle up and fight it out . She’s such a great protagonist that you almost wish she were true . And this is me talking about a girl protagonist and not a guy protagonist , So obviously it means something . Also her romance with Landon and Lucas is just delicious .
You can see why she’s falling for both the guys and that brings me to Landon and Lucas .
Landon , is the kind of guy who you’ve never met but know that he’s a great guy . He’s funny and cooperative and supportive . How can you not like this guy ?
Coming on Lucas . Oh man . Where do I even begin .
Imagine a guy whose irresistibly hot and good looking . Has a bike and just sets your heart on fire with a single smoldering look . A guy who sits in your class and stares at you like you’re the most beautiful living being on the planet . A guy who proves his worth the day you meet him for real .
How can you not like this guy too ?

Also about the stalker .
He was kinda okay . Didn’t really horrify me much . I mean he tried to do horrifying things but you know just couldn’t cut the horrified aspect for me .

I’m not going to go technical about how the book was . It’s engrossing and you can’t not love it .
There are so many books which when you read , you don’t care how the protagonist was or how it’s pace is . You just simply love it . No explanations required , just plain love .
And as you can see , Easy is one of those .

Loved it !
If you want to have a fun time with sexy moments , then this one is for you .

Also watch out for Benji in the book . He is the adorablest person on the planet , even though he is just fictional .
And the romance , Gorgeous .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam Another great review for this book! I think I'll just have to get myself a copy. :D

message 2: by Devyani (last edited Jun 29, 2012 10:18AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Devyani Oh you do :D
Can't wait to hear your thoughts , let's just hope you read it soon :)

allegorie hate to be a sticker for details, but I am *sigh*... she's failing economics not because she doesn't like it--she was the one who persuaded Kennedy to take it with her in the first place--but because 1) she sits next to Kennedy in class and she doesn't want to anymore and 2) she missed two weeks of classes along with the midterm.

Devyani Ooooooooh...
Well , that does change things a bit , doesn't it ? :)
I'll keep that in mind and make some corrections in the review . :)