Noelle Marie's Reviews > Diary of a Gay Nerd: Life After Child Abuse, It Gets Better!

Diary of a Gay Nerd by Michel McDonald

F_50x66
Jun 27, 12

Read from June 21 to 27, 2012

an amazing heart string tugging life story. no writing experience my bum! Michel has a pure talent. his style kinda reminds me of Chelsea handler.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diary of a Gay Nerd.

06/21/2012 page 74
18.0% "whoa! I just want to hug Michel right now and tell him is a good boy. I'm.wondering if his dreams had any real significance or if he ever checked."
06/24/2012 page 91
22.0% ""adults aren't the only ones who can be child abusers. if you r being hit or threatened by other children, they r also child abusers in my opinion, and if the teachers and staff r allowing it too happen, then they r no better than child abusers. they in fact r also child abusers for allowing the abuse to continue. there is no excuse for allowing ur students to get beat up because they r gay.""
06/24/2012 page 91
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michel (new) - added it

Michel McDonald Thanks, I'll accept that hug and give one back to you for your kind words in your review.

About the dreams, I did discover that I was an Indigo adult (you can google it and find a lot of info) and that it was all part of that. I really don't find it a useful talent at all because whatever I dream may or may not come true, it's not like I'm solving crimes like the show Medium lol. Although, if I did that would be AWESOME!