Kiera Cass's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Jun 06, 2012

bookshelves: contemporary, ya

01/29/2016 marked as: read

Brittany Bardman I loved this book! Another one that made me cry- but totally worth it! It really touched me.

Pahola Marquez I LOVE THIS BOOK ¡¡¡¡¡¡

Brittany Bardman I do too! I really got to see what the life of someone with cancer was like.. something I couldn't have done before, unless with research and this book. It gave me a fun-ish and sad-like experience to learning things.

Hannah I was on a plane when I finished this book and I cried so hard

Maryrose OMG it's a great book, right?

angel yes it really is i love it but really sad

message 7: by Mikayla (new) - added it

Mikayla Dodds XD I WANNA READ IT SO BAD

angel u would like it its really GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Elsa loved that book!!!

message 10: by Priya (new) - added it

Priya It was such a good movie

E•CLAIRE This made me cry a river! And not a lot of books can do that to me so this book and author obviously have something special!

message 12: by Mikayla (new) - added it

Mikayla Dodds Same! Except I was grounded from books at the time and I had smuggled this one in my backpack. So we got to my aunt's house and I locked myself in their bathroom and read until I finished it and was crying so hard I thought I would get caught!

Shiloh THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!

message 14: by Avi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avi It was such a great book. It was very emotional for me, and I cried a lot.

Addie I'm new how do I join a group

Alexia .V I love that book!!!!!!

Inés i cried a lot, but worth it ❤

Aartee I love this book. Today I thought to read it again but I didn't knew that I would cry again . It's an breathtaking book!!!!!!

Hannyluvsbooks I cried so much my mom asked me if I was ok and I told I was just reading a book she laughed

Ashley Omg I literally cried at the end. This was really a heartwarming book that touched the heart of many readers.

message 21: by Mini (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mini Zuo The book and the movie both made me cry, but totally worth it.

Rhysand I cried at the end in school with a friend who was literally reading from the same book as me. Isaac's eulogy is one I woul like to be said at my own funeral.