Rosa's Reviews > Immortal Coil

Immortal Coil by C.I. Black

Jun 09, 2012

Read from June 06 to 09, 2012

Wow! This book was amazing balls! First off the whole concept was unbelievably original. I can honestly say I've never read anything like this at all. Anaea was such a ridiculous heroine, seriously I applaud her and all her greatness. Diagnosed with breast cancer, lost her husband, her life and her friends she thinks there is nothing to live for. She decides screw cancer I'm going to die on my terms. She's standing at the rail looking down into the dark cold waters and this is how she decides to die. Till a man tries to talk her out of it. But in the process some psycho comes up and stabs the good Samaritan and her through the shoulder. He makes a decision to throw them over the bridge into the icy death waters below. Good Samaritan then gives Anaea the kiss of her life, bright lights and tingly feelings and all. She opens hr eyes to see the glassed over eyes of her hero. He's dead and she is still alive. Once to the surface she becomes very sleepy. But then we find Hunter, our main hot dragon man, has somehow invaded her mind with her still in it! To say this book lacked action would be a bold face lie! I swear they were fighting for their life almost the whole book to the very last page! And I loved every minute of it. C.I. Black is an amazing author that makes me feel it all. And considering that the whole book is from a third person POV, that's amazing! If I to pick one thing to critique it would be that the end, end was a bit rushed. No this and this happened. Just bam it's over. But I do understand there will be more to this series and I will be first in line to get it! Amazing balls!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Coil.

06/09/2012
90.0% "I did not see that coming! Wow and this is how this book will end? Gay!"