Staci's Reviews > Ocean Beach

Ocean Beach by Wendy  Wax

Jul 31, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads
Read from July 22 to 24, 2012

I read and loved Ten Beach Road so I couldn't wait to get back to the ladies and see what was going on in their lives. This book had a different twist than the previous one because the television show that the friends embark on was done in "reality show style" and wasn't quite what they signed up for! I loved that twist as I felt it really changed up the story and gave it a very current feeling. Each woman's story still captivated me and I found myself loving them all.

Recommend? I highly recommend that you read Ten Beach Road first as it allows the reader to get to know the main characters and their back story. Without it, this book may fall flat for you. But if you've read and enjoyed Ten Beach Road I honestly feel that you will LOVE Ocean Beach! It has a little bit of everything for the reader; friendship, love, secrets, mystery, and a few adorable characters that you might want to take home with you!!

Source: Joan Schulhafer Publishing and Media Consulting

Disclaimer: Thank you to Debby@ Joan Schulhafer Publishing for sending me a review copy. I was not compensated for my review. My thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist.They are my personal reflections based solely on MY experience while reading this novel.

Review Book #24
© 2012, Staci of Life in the Thumb. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Life in the Thumb or Staci's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ocean Beach.

07/24/2012 page 152