Romancing the Book's Reviews > Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire

Read in May, 2012

Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Deborah K.
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

I really liked Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire. It is a good contemporary romance with a good plot, great characters, and it’s steamy hot too! Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire is one of Entangled Publishing’s new Indulgence line and I think it’s a winner! I fell in love with Luc from the beginning (I mean look at that smoking hot cover!) he’s one of those flawed alpha heroes with a possessive streak and a go after what you want attitude. I really would have loved to be in Lia’s place with Luc on his private island…what’s not to love about that? I thought at the beginning that Olivia was a little too naïve but then by the end she had really grown into her character.

I would have liked a little more back-story about what happened between Luc and Olivia’s father the story was a little foggy on that part of the plot. All in all it was an enjoyable short escape for a couple hours and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys hot romance!

Favorite Quote: “I have to admit to a certain level of moral flexibility when it comes to getting what I want,” he said. “It’s probably best you know that right from the start.”
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire.