Ryan's Reviews > 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America

100 People Who Are Screwing Up America by Bernard Goldberg

Jun 15, 12

Read from June 06 to 08, 2012

I agree with the concepts that he's trying to get across. I'm not sure that I like the pointing out who does it, but then again if you're going to be a public person then you should be open to public scrutiny. Some of these sort of books can make me feel a little aggressive so I don't like that, but it's nice to be somewhat informed.

I do like that Bernard is a pretty moderate voice, so I think that gives him some credibility. He and I differ on a number of topics (same sex marriage, etc.) but we also agree on other topics (like people should leave other people alone to do what they want). I realize some people will look at those two principles and think that I'm being hypocritical. I think it's more complicated than that. ANYHOW! I'd consider listening to it again, but not for a long while.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America.

06/15/2012 "I agree with the concepts that he's trying to get across. I'm not sure that I like the pointing out who does it, but then again if you're going to be a public person then you should be open to public scrutiny.

Some of these sort of books can make you feel a little aggressive so I don't like that, but it's nice to be somewhat informed. Especially since Bernard's fairly moderate in his positions."