Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Wicked Jealous

Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer

Jun 15, 12

bookshelves: around-the-world-arc-tours
Read in June, 2012

Thank you Around The World ARC for allowing me to read Wicked Jealous. I had read the blurb on a blog somewhere and I was really curious about it because it is a remake of Snow White. I loved that story as a child and was curious to see if the author could pull it off in a YA capacity and I am happy to say yes she did. There were some parts where I was lost at first but then I was able to go back and figure out where I went wrong.

Simone is the fat girl who loves to eat. She lost her mother during childbirth and lives with her father and his pretty young girlfriend. She doesn't get to see much of her brother because he is away at college. That is until she goes to stay with him and his six roommates. You see where I am going with this? But the interesting thing is she ends up in a Zumba class where she starts to lose the weight and becomes pretty. As her incentive to really lose weight and keep it off she is crushing on Jason whose mother does Zumba with her. They go to school together and she has a huge crush on him.

I really liked the story but I wanted more of something in the story line with the guys as the seven dwarfs or in this case college boys. It was a quick read and I do recommend you read it at the beach as you are soaking up the sun.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Jealous.