Jefferson F's Reviews > Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!

Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins

Jun 06, 2012

This book changed my life. Tony Robbins is an amazing man and a really great teacher. This book did a lot for me and I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking to better themselves. Word of warning though this book is single space and like size 8 font and quite thick, Tony is a deep writer and if your going to get anything out of this book your going to need to dig in take your time and fallow the exercises. What I'm saying here is that if your going to read this book right your going to need to give it a few months maybe even a year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awaken the Giant Within.

message 1: by Kerem (new)

Kerem Is that book truly helped you or you are a hired to write this?

Jefferson F Kerem wrote: "Is that book truly helped you or you are a hired to write this?"

No It actually helped me, I was not hired to write a positive review. I come from a pretty messed up background and I really feel like this book helped me get my life on track.