Madonna's Reviews > Me and Her: a Memoir Of Madness

Me and Her by Karen Tyrrell

Jun 06, 12

Read in June, 2012

From the first few lines read I was captivated, intrigued and emotional moved. "Me & Her" was like a novel I couldn't put down, I felt my heart bet hard in my chest as I read though the pages of this Ladies fight for her sanity. Only it wasn't a novel, everything I read in this book actually happened.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Me and Her.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karen Tyrrell Hi Madonna, what do you think of Me and Her so far?

Madonna Karen wrote: "Hi Madonna, what do you think of Me and Her so far?"

Hello Karen, I knew you were a remarkable women when I met 2 years ago. I said in my review it was like a novel and I meant it. I had to keep reminding myself that this was a biography of some of the lowest points in your life.
I know that this book would help a lot of people it gives you the inside story of bipolar, it will help people understand what friends and family go through with this condition.
My step son has been struggling with mental illness for the past 10 years so your story is close to my heart.

Karen Tyrrell Thanks Madonna, for this fabulous Review. I didn't know you were reading my memoir so it came as a special surprise. Wishing your step-son all the best. Hope to catch up with you at Coffee Club sometime. Karen x