Paula Oliver's Reviews > The Diva Digs Up the Dirt

The Diva Digs Up the Dirt by Krista Davis

Jun 16, 12

bookshelves: e-book, cozy-murders, just-bought, nook-books, read-in-2012
Read in June, 2012

All I can say is wow and Natasha is at it again. Now Natasha is having Sophie's yard ripped apart to install a garage. Sophie grudgingly agrees to allow it happen. In a desperate attempt to flee Natasha's madness Sophie buys a rose bush and takes it over to her boyfriends house to plant it after retrieving the old bush she discovers a purse with a wallet inside that belongs to her boyfriend Wolf's missing wife. The fingers all point at Wolf having killed his wife and it's up to Sophie to find out what is going on, also someone is poisoning The Greene's and Sophie is also trying to figure out what is up with the poisoning.

I felt bittersweet at the end of this book, while somethings were resolved I began to wonder what is in store for Sophie and I felt bad for her and found myself weeping at the end of the story. Will something ever happen between Sophie and Mars? What will happen with her relationship with Wolf? Will Mars ever ditch Natasha once and for all? I can't wait to see what Krista Davis hands us next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Diva Digs Up the Dirt.