Synesthesia (SPIDERS!)'s Reviews > Days of Blood & Starlight

Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor

May 04, 14

bookshelves: i-ll-die, i-can-t-wait-this-long, publish-it-now-dammit-now
Read from November 11 to 12, 2012

I have to wait so LONG to see what will happen next! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I finished this again the other day. I still love this book. It doesn't suffer too much from middle book syndrome. The characters are still vibrate, even as Karou suffers from misery. Can you blame her after what she went through?

Also, I hope these angels are not born with wings because OUCH.

It really sets up the next book well, making you anticipate it and look forward to how everything is going to come together.
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Days of Blood & Starlight.

Quotes Synesthesia (SPIDERS!) Liked

Laini Taylor
“Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love and dared to imagine a new way of living—one without massacres and torn throats and bonfires of the fallen, without revenants or bastard armies or children ripped from their mothers’ arms to take their turn in the killing and dying.

Once, the lovers lay entwined in the moon’s secret temple and dreamed of a world that was a like a jewel-box without a jewel—a paradise waiting for them to find it and fill it with their happiness.

This was not that world.”
Laini Taylor, Days of Blood & Starlight

05/02/2014 marked as: currently-reading
05/02/2014 page 335
64.0% "UGH WHY IS THIAGO SUCH AN ASSHOLE? I JUST WANT TO KICK HIS STUPID, WHITE WOLFY BUTT!"
05/02/2014 page 355
68.0% "I'm sorry, but I just want to smack his FUR OFF. SMACK THE WHITE OFF HIS ASS! GAH!"
05/04/2014 marked as: read