Amarzyciel's Reviews > Return of the Ancients

Jun 05, 12

bookshelves: paralel-dimension, sci-fi, remember-list
Read in June, 2012

dang,cliff hanger!!!
been a while since there is a cliff hanger in the climax, usually it ended after the arc finished.

it's killing all those build up excitement that I have that it's about to burst out when the climax start to rise and it to be continued...

feels like a when it's rising then cut right out to 0.
really mood killer there.

====
i am not good with writing good review (I finish reading and even want more,so it's good for me,since I am a daily book dropper)
so i will just let other write that, I will just do the bad part.

there is some point in the book that is actually not making sense,but I let it slide as it's a fiction,too much restrain in book will just hinder imagination

I find that the book is too rushed and how the story jump from one point of view to another pov sometimes makes me go "where is this character again?" it makes me confused with those short and often change.

it need to be more longer, showing us more detail about what happened
especially around Arn's world, it is just bits of quick info what is happening there, although it could be lengthened more, like showing a detail about what happened after it, becky thought, and the bully's (forget the name) reaction after what he had done, what happened to the parents,etc.

Hope the next book will show much more information.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Return of the Ancients.